Registration for one adult or junior (Online & Offline)
Registration for the 8th annual Nailsea Charity Walks & Runs to be held on 9 June 2019.
The Eighth Annual Nailsea Charity Walks & Runs, Sunday 9th June 2019
Registration (Offline and Online)
Offline Registration (downloadable registration form)
Walk/Run 2019 Manual Registration Form download from here
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE REGISTRATION for the 2019 event is now CLOSED.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL COMPLETION REGISTRATION FORM ABOVE, COMPLETE IT AND TAKE IT TO EVENT CONTROL TOGETHER WITH YOUR PAYMENT ON SUNDAY 9TH JUNE 2019.
(Please read the notes below before completing the online registration form)
This form is to register 1 adult or junior person at a time. To register multiple persons on one form go to the multiple persons registration form page.
- It is crucial that you select your type of registration by selecting the applicable radio button to the left of the 2 options at question 1 on the form. This is important as the selection will tailor the form to the specific information needed. To register more than 1 person at the same time, either use the multiple persons registration form or use this form multiple times. We take online security very seriously and will not share your personal information with anyone else unless required to do so by English law. Our registration form system uses Jotform and our secure payment system uses PayPal (our preferred method). Registered PayPal users should log in when requested but unregistered users can still pay via PayPal by using a debit card or credit card without having to register to use PayPal.
- Answer the numbered questions that follow. All questions with * alongside (or immediately below) must be answered. Do note that Junior entrants must be 17 or under on 9 June 2019 and their date of birth is required to be entered on the form.
- If you wish to make a voluntary donation to this event which will be applied across all of the causes involved please enter the figure (in whole pounds please) at box 9a on the registration form below. Gift Aid Recovery of Income Tax: If you are a taxpayer and wish to Gift Aid your sponsorship, please enter the amount at box 9a, click the box the box at 9b and then fill in your address details as asked at 9c of the form: by doing so you agree that “I want to Gift Aid my donation. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.”
- Do read the assistance notes when they appear below or to the right of questions when selected.
- Select the Print Form button before submission if you require a printed copy for your records.
- Select the submit button to submit your registration form. If there is an amount payable the submit button leads to our secure payment system.
- A registration acknowledgement will be sent to the email address given so do ensure that it is correct.
- If you have a pop-up blocker running, you will need to allow pop-up windows from www.Jotform.com to be viewed. If the page still does not show Click here to see the registration form in a Pop-up window
- After dealing with your registration form we suggest you proceed to set
up your own online BT MyDonate fundraising page associated with this event.
Go to our guidance notes page for more information.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST ANSWER THE YES OR NO BUTTON TO THE QUESTION "may we retain your email address in our database to notify future events that may interest you". This information is required in order for us to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations that came into force on 25 May 2018.
Charity/Local Community Organisation dropdown selection (question 7)
- If you select "All", we will divide the money that you raise between all of the charities and local community organisations taking part in proportion to the number of walkers and runners for each one.
- If you select any of the 3 Rotary Club of Nailsea & Backwell Trust Fund headings, we will retain the money that you raise within the Rotary Club of Nailsea & Backwell Trust Fund for use for the purposes stated.
- If the charity or local community organisation you wish to support is not listed, please select " Other - .... " at the end of the list and type in the relevant name in the free text box which will appear below.
- You may on occasions need to wait a few seconds for the registration form to appear.
- There is nothing on the registration form below the "Submit" and "Print Form" buttons but, for narrower screens, a horizontal scroll bar should show at the foot of the grey section if the page is too wide for the full width to be visible across your screen.