Multiple person online registration
Sun 9th June 2019 at 08.15 - 16.30
Multiple person online registration for the 8th annual Nailsea Charity Walks & Runs to be held on 9 June 2019.
The Eighth Annual Nailsea Charity Walks & Runs, Sunday 9th June 2019
Multiple Persons Registration (Online)
This form is to register multiple adult, junior or a mixture of both persons (minimum 2, maximum 10) on one form and all supporting the same charity or local community organisation. To register individual adult or junior people go to the individual person's online registration form.
Online Registration is now closed.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL COMPLETION INDIVIDUAL PERSON'S REGISTRATION FORM (ONE COPY FOR EACH PERSON), COMPLETE THEM AND TAKE IT TO EVENT CONTROL TOGETHER WITH YOUR PAYMENT ON SUNDAY 9TH JUNE 2019.
(Please read the narrative below then complete the registration form)
- The multiple registration on one form version is limited to a maximum of 10 persons per form so do use more forms if necessary. We take online security very seriously and will not share your personal information with anyone else unless required to do so by English law. Our secure registration form system uses Jotform and our secure payment system uses PayPal (our preferred method). Registered PayPal users should log in when requested but unregistered users can pay via PayPal by using a debit card or credit card without having to register to use PayPal.
- Answer the numbered questions that follow. All questions with * alongside (or immediately below) must be answered. Do note that Junior entrants must be 17 or under on 9 June 2019 and a date of birth is required to be included on the form.
- If you wish to make a voluntary donation which will be applied across all of the causes involved please enter the amount (whole £'s only please) in box 10a on the form. Gift Aid Recovery of Income Tax: Provided the donation is from the personal funds of the lead person named at question 1) and if that person is a taxpayer and wish to Gift Aid their sponsorship, please enter the amount at box 10a, click the box the box at 10b and then fill in their address details as asked at 10c of the form: by doing so they agree that “I want to Gift Aid my donation. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.”
- Do read the assistance notes when they appear below or to the right of questions when selected.
- Select the Print Form button before submission if you require a printed copy for your records.
- Select the submit button to submit your registration form. For Junior entrants only this action completes the registration process. For adult or a mixture of adult and junior registrations, the submit button leads to our PayPal secure payment system.
- A registration acknowledgement will be sent to the lead email address given so do ensure that it is correct.
- After dealing with your registration form we suggest you proceed to set up your own online Mydonate fundraising page associated with this event. Go to our guidance notes page for more information.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PEOPLE INCLUDED ON THE FORM MUST ANSWER THE YES OR NO BUTTON TO THE QUESTION "may we retain your email address in our database to notify future events that may interest you". This information is required in order for us to comply with the General Data Protection Regulations that came into force on 25 May 2018.
Charity/Local Community Organisation dropdown selection (Question 5)
- If you select "All", we will divide the money that you raise between all of the charities and local community organisations taking part in proportion to the number of walkers and runners for each one.
- If you select any of the 3 Rotary Club of Nailsea & Backwell Trust Fund headings, we will retain the money that you raise within the Rotary Club of Nailsea & Backwell Trust Fund for use for the purpose selected.
- If the charity or local community organisation you wish to support is not listed, please select "Other - ...." at the end of the list and type in the relevant name in the free text box which will appear below.
The registration form - ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
Now follow the link below to the registration form. If you have a pop-up blocker running, you may well need to allow pop-up windows from www.Jotform.com to be viewed. You may on occasions need to wait a few seconds for the registration form to completely appear.