1) We are responsible for assembling and dismantling the sound system each week at our venue.
2) We choose the weekly menu and liaise with the venue manager on choice of food on offer, discuss any quality and service issues.
3) In conjunction with the Club President arrange the Presidents Reception, which is usually in early September. Discuss the venue and the menu for the night. Agree on the guests to be invited and ensure that widows of past Rotarians are invited also.
4) Arrange venue for the Club Christmas meal. Liaise with the chosen venue on menu and price for the event,
5) Involved in the arrangements for the Club Burns Supper. Agree the menu for the night and discuss with President the various duties for the night and who will take these on.
6) Look at arranging "non fund raising" social outings.
'What We Do' Main Pages: