Area of Focus: Maternal and Child Health Month.
- Address the issue of Malnutrition’s in Children and Pregnant Women
- Develop a Hygiene Education program for school going children
- Conduct Awareness Seminars
- Provide low-income women with the knowledge, skills and opportunities to improve their diet, physical activity, and other life habits to prevent, delay, or control chronic diseases
- Promote School Health
- Promote the adoption of physical activity in early child care centres, schools and work sites