Donate to the Rotary Club of Barton-le-Clay Charity Fund
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases
Simply shop at smile.amazon.co.uk
Experience feel-good shopping. Shop at smile.amazon.co.uk and we'll donate to your organisation, at no cost to you. Get started. Same products, same prices, same service. Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases.
Every item available for purchase on amazon.co.uk is also available on AmazonSmile at the same price.
You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on the seller product detail pages.
If the customer chooses to shop from Amazon Smile, EVERY item on Amazon, is eligible.
AMAZON SMILE SIGN-UP
AmazonSmile is a way for customers to support their favourite charitable organisation every time they shop with Amazon. Shoppers who start at smile.amazon.co.uk will find the same Amazon they know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. We would like you to consider nominating Rotary Club of Barton-le-Clay Charity Fund as your charity. We appreciate that you may already have a favourite charity so please do not feel that you must support us.
Signing up is easy!
Here's how to sign up for AmazonSmile:
1. Visit www.smile.amazon.co.uk
2. Sign in with your Amazon credentials
3. Click GET STARTED
4. Choose a charitable organisation to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice which, hopefully will be Rotary Club of Barton-le-Clay Charity Fund.
5. Our charity can be found by typing in our charity No.1127998 into the search field
6. Add a bookmark, it is even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Turn on AmazonSmile in the Amazon Shopping app for your Mobile phone
1. Make sure you're signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit www.smile.amazon.co.uk)
1. Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
2. Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu
3. Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
If you have any problems, please let me know.
Ian Chapple: email: 261chapple@perangusta